The following warranty applies to all Rigol products procured through the Rigol North America office and/or its’ approved North American representatives and/or distributors. Product purchased from outside the North American Rigol network will be serviced by the selling agents and not Rigol Technologies USA, Inc.
- RIGOL Technologies, Inc. warrants its products’ mainframe and accessories in materials and technologies within the warranty period. During the period concerned, RIGOL guarantees the free replacement or repair of products which are approved as defective.
- The mainframes of RIGOL’ s products have a three-year warranty and the accessories such as probe and test pen (with the exception of power cord, USB and BNC cable) have a one-year warranty . In above-mentioned periods, any hardware or software error caused by quality flaws will be examined and repaired by RIGOL Maintenance Center or its authorized maintenance branch free of charge if the customer provides the warranty card and maintenance record card. RIGOL provides paid maintenance for products outside of the warranty period.
- The warranty period starts from the date of the valid certificate of purchase (receipt or invoice). If the invoice cannot be offered, the starting date will adopt the manufacturer’s delivery date.
- For in warranty service, RIGOL strives to attain fast turn-around. Normal repair time is less than 10 business days. For service that will exceed this time Rigol will attempt to provide loaner units to be used during the repair cycle. Final availability of loaner units will be at Rigol’s discretion. The transportation cost of return to customer will be paid by RIGOL. If the special transportation is required, please make contact with the RIGOL Maintenance Center.
- The warranty is void if:
(1) Accidental damage occurs during transportation (please confer with insurance agency or transportation company on the compensation).
(2) Malfunction or damage is caused by misuse according to warnings in the product documentation or using or storing in an environment outside of the specification’s limits.
(3) Surface damage by manmade factors, like burn, distortion by force, etc.
(4) Repaired by anyone who is not from RIGOL Maintenance Center or an authorized maintenance branch.
(5) Accident damage caused by using a power cord or a power adapter not approved by RIGOL.
(6) Unofficial Licenses are Installed
- Malfunction or damage caused by natural calamities, like earthquake, lightning strike, etc.
- RIGOL will do the maintenance after verifying with customers that the product is out of warranty, and return the repaired products after receiving payment for the repair cost.
- RIGOL assumes partial maintenance responsibility which is reasonable and operable, and refuses to accept any other responsibility for the damage caused by the customers’ wrong operation.
- Product with fault not covered by warranty should be transported to RIGOL Maintenance Center to have a repair, and the consignor will pay the transportation cost.
- Please contact with RIGOL Maintenance Center for any kind of special maintenance or service requirement.
Warranty above applies to products sold by RIGOL Technologies USA, Inc. and its authorized dealers, and any other form of warranty should e based on this. RIGOL Maintenance Center has the final power of interpretation with the maintenance affairs.
Other terms and conditions
NOTE: PRICES IN CANADIAN DOLLARS.
Purchases on this site can only be shipped to Canadian shipping addresses with Canadian billing addresses.
All products ship directly from Canada (Pickering, ON)
If you wish to purchase in the United States please go to www.rigolna.com. For information on our European partners go to www.rigol.eu. For the rest of the world please visit www.rigol.com.
For questions or concerns or to place an order directly in Canada please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 800-617-3413.